All Notebook Entries
- Posted by Bill Conroy - January 4, 2017 at 8:36 pm
Cyberattack on Democrats Coincided With Putin-Controlled Banks’ Lobbying Campaign to Roll Back Obama Sanctions
Russian intelligence-agency operatives as early as mid-2015 had taken the initial steps in penetrating the computer networks of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and of presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager, John Podesta.
- Posted by Brenda Norrell - December 11, 2016 at 3:55 amThousands of Native Americans and their allies are camped in Standing Rock Camp, where a blizzard and subzero temperatures, and oppositi
- Posted by Brenda Norrell - December 2, 2016 at 9:46 am
Dark forces intervened and prevented Navajo Veterans from chartering a plane to Standing Rock. They will travel by bus, and invite others to join the Water Protectors Caravan from the Navajo Nation.
By Brenda Norrell
- Posted by Brenda Norrell - December 1, 2016 at 12:25 am
Ace Hardware refuses to sell propane to Standing Rock water protectors in blizzard, latest in genocidal policies
Casino Owned by Presidential Candidate Donald Trump Violated US Anti-Money Laundering Laws RepeatedlyPosted by Bill Conroy - October 23, 2016 at 4:40 pm
Federal law enforcers fined gaming company more than $10 million for leaving “financial system unacceptably exposed” to criminal activity
- Posted by Brenda Norrell - October 22, 2016 at 6:19 pm
Pepper sprayed in the face twice by police in brutal unprovoked attack on Standing
- Posted by Brenda Norrell - October 19, 2016 at 3:19 pm
- Posted by Brenda Norrell - October 10, 2016 at 10:17 pmObama silent as Morton Co.
- Posted by Laura Garcia - September 29, 2016 at 12:28 pm
Según ex agentes federales, una larga relación de negocios entre Trump y un activo del FBI que tiene lazos con Rusia y el crimen organizado, plantea esta posibilidad
por Bill Conroy
La relación de negocios entre el candidato presidencial republicano Donald Trump y un informante del gobierno estadounidense llamado Felix Sater plantea algunos interrogantes interesantes acerca de qué sabía Trump y cuando lo supo – y si Trump, en algún momento, también acepto convertirse en informante.
- Posted by Brenda Norrell - September 28, 2016 at 11:07 pm
Militarized show of police force terrorizes Native American women, children and elderly in prayer
- Posted by Bill Conroy - September 27, 2016 at 9:52 pm
Donald Trump’s Business Empire Offered Mob-Linked FBI Informant a Target-Rich Environment
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s business relationship with a U.S. government informant named Felix Sater raises some interesting questions about what Trump knew and when he knew it — and whether Trump, at some point, also agreed to become an informant himself.
- Posted by Brenda Norrell - September 23, 2016 at 4:07 pm
- Posted by Brenda Norrell - September 20, 2016 at 3:52 pm
Standing Rock Chairman Dave Archambault appealed to the United Nations Human Rights Council today to halt the Dakota Access Pipeline, after guard dogs attacked women and children, and burial places were intentionally bulldozed.
- Posted by Brenda Norrell - September 13, 2016 at 8:47 pm
- Posted by Brenda Norrell - September 10, 2016 at 11:55 pm
- Posted by Brenda Norrell - September 9, 2016 at 3:02 pm
By Brenda Norrell
Photo by Liz McKenzie:
Standing Rock Camp
- Posted by Brenda Norrell - September 8, 2016 at 7:03 pm
"They are putting our lives in jeopardy."
Article by Brenda Norrell
- Posted by Brenda Norrell - September 3, 2016 at 11:47 pm
- Posted by Brenda Norrell - August 23, 2016 at 12:12 pm
- Posted by Bill Conroy - August 21, 2016 at 5:44 pm
Post-Manafort, questions about the presidential candidate's Kremlin ties remain
Paul Manafort recently stepped down as campaign chairman for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. His departure came amid a swirl of media attention on his lobbying activities in support of former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych — a Kremlin-backed strongman who was run out of office and fled to Russia in 2014 following civil protests.
- Posted by Brenda Norrell - August 18, 2016 at 1:09 am
Red Warrior Camp refutes accusations of Sheriff Department at Dakota Access Pipeline defense
- Posted by Brenda Norrell - August 16, 2016 at 11:17 pm
- Posted by Brenda Norrell - August 15, 2016 at 5:55 pm
- Posted by Brenda Norrell - August 15, 2016 at 2:18 pm
Article by Brenda Norrell
Top photo Guy Dull Knife courtesy Natalie Hand
Scatter Thier Own photo by Julianna BrownEyes Clifford
Monday, Aug. 15, 2016
- Posted by Brenda Norrell - August 14, 2016 at 7:18 pm
- Posted by Brenda Norrell - August 12, 2016 at 5:50 pm
Standing Rock Chairman arrested at blockade. Burial places found near the pipeline crew. Oglala are sending 300 Lakotas from Pine Ridge to join the blockade and halt the pipeline.
- Posted by Brenda Norrell - August 10, 2016 at 1:49 pm
- Posted by Brenda Norrell - August 8, 2016 at 11:39 pm
- Posted by Brenda Norrell - August 5, 2016 at 10:18 pm